When Swords Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm by Admin

» Chapter6-SwordsClash
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER5-SwordsClash
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm by Admin

» HEYO!!!!! Sup?
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm by Admin

» (((~~~***!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!***~~~)))
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter 4- When Swords Clash
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Admin

» Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash
CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH

Go down

CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH Empty CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH

Post  Admin Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm

CHAPTER 3 - WHEN SWORDS ARISE -

All of the amateur swordens align in the yard behind the academy. The man told them to go into certain yards depending on their group letter. Group B was anxiously awaiting their new sensei and teacher. A woman came out from behind the door. This woman said," Hello, My name is Kye Umaren. You can call me Mrs.K. Your training begins two days from now. I have heard about your plans tomorrow, and I believe it fits your schedule. You must take this seriously." The group said," Yes, ma' am!" Kye had three swords in her hand. "This one is my right hand is Kayara's. The two in my left are Blade and Kamri's." Kye said. Kayara, Blade, and Kamri got more excited every step they took as the got closer to their personalized swords. Kayara and Blade had long, thin swords. Kamri had two small daggers. They had such light in their eyes as the awakening of their feelings began to tingle. The put their swords in the air and said,"TEAM FLAME!" The trio, from now own, will call themselves Team Flame. Their blades glistened in the sunlight as they walked home together in the evening. Tomorrow would be Blade's party, and they were filled with joy! They each go home to then go to sleep. Their minds were apparently racing with thoughts such as Akiri:What will Blade look like tomorrow? Blade: Will Akiri hurt me tomorrow? Kayara: What kind of sword will I get? Kamri: Who's group will Kayara be in? Imari: Did I put a red sock in the washing machine with my white shirt? Mae: When will Akiri die? Dae: Should my lipstick match my highlights? and so on! So many children, so many thoughts. As most of them drifted off to sleep, Kayara was awake along with Blade, awaiting for a glimpse of some type of dream. They were restless, wanting their swords, Blade's party, to see their friends. The people in Elden village were obviously very social. Anxiety was the only emotion these children felt on this night. Their parents were all curious about their well being because they were worried. Worried about what? Worried their kids' last days can be any day. Their chances of death are much greater now. They entered the danger zone of life.The path of violence is the way these swordens chose to walk. However, they think they can just jog through that path. Life isn't that easy for sword handlers. These 21 children must face the facts of misery, peril, death, injury, drama, loss, and sarcasm as they progress through life.

~~~~****((((NOTE TO READERS))))****~~~~
What's up? The internet is NOT doing what I tell it to. It turns off as soon as I touch the mouse usually, so I am attempting to fix that. with kaykreator@yahoo.com you can e-mail me, okay? So for any requests, comments, or just to say hello, you can e-mail me. Got it? Good. Thanks for reading my story and know that I appreciate it. Keep checking back! I update my site as often as possible.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had a typo the first time around! Hah.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://swordsclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down