When Swords Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CHARACTER LIST
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm by Admin

» Chapter6-SwordsClash
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER5-SwordsClash
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm by Admin

» HEYO!!!!! Sup?
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm by Admin

» (((~~~***!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!***~~~)))
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter 4- When Swords Clash
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Admin

» Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash
Chapter6-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter6-SwordsClash

Go down

Chapter6-SwordsClash Empty Chapter6-SwordsClash

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm

WHEN SWORDS CLASH - CHAPTER 8 - The List and the Door

Kamri is jumping for joy on his bed in the morning because he thinks he made a good impression on Kayara last night. He went to Kayara's house and knocked on the door. Kayara's father opened the door (Her mother was dead), and Kamri got nervous. Her father questions,"Are you that Kamri kid?" Kamri answers,"Yeah..." He says,"I'm watchin' you." Kamri quotes,"Yes, sir!" He yells,"Kayara! Get down here!" Kayara come down the hall and says," Yes, father?" "He remarks,"This Kamri you speak of seems like a nice young man. Is he just your friend?" Kayara answers,"Yes, father, he is just my friend!" Her father quotes,"Well, in that case, have fun."He left and left the two alone. Kayara said," Sorry about that. He's just... Protective... He seems to like YOU though. Not Blade..." Kamri said,"Really? Cool! He did seem kinda creepy, though." They hear something and notice eyes peeking through the blinds. Kayara waves at her father. He didn't know they noticed them. Kamri requests,"Maybe we should keep walking instead of being glared at..." Kayara nods her head in agreement. They walk towards Blade's house.

Kamri said," Now I wanted to ask you something." Kayara comments,"Shoot." Kamri asks," Well, Now that we share a group and everything, I think I should get to know you better." They pass Blade's house and turn around the corner where the bench is. Kayara replied," Sure! Why not?" Kamri and Kayara sit on the bench, not noticing Kye watching them. Kamri gave her a list of questions. Kayara was thinking He wrote a list? Wow. Kayara brings a pencil everywhere, so she takes her pencil out of her pocket.

1. What is your favorite passtime? My favorite passtime is playing with Kamari and hanging with you and Blade.
2. Who are your best friends? My best friends are you and Blade.
3. When is your birthday? November 7
4. Where do you want to live the rest of your life? Elden village! Duh!
5. What are your parents' name? Kari and Kuro
6. How did your mother die? Very personal... She died by murder... I will explain with words; just ask!
7. What do you think about me? I think you are great. You are always there for your friends. Hyper like me, you gained a lot of confidence last night. I always have trusted you, Kamri!

I hope you understand me a little more now!
Kayara Akari

Kamri gazed at the paper, so happy to get an autographed paper from Kayara, but holding in his excitement. Kamri was almost yelling when he said,"Thanks, Kayara!" Kayara smiled and said," No problem!" as she slipped her pencil in her left pocket. He said," I'll race you to Blade's house." (Remember, they're eleven) Kayara agreed as they headed as fast as they could at Blade's house. Kayara won... By a mile! Kamri breathed,"But... How...?" Catching her breath, she said," I... oh I dunno... ran? Heh!" She smirked and winked. Kamri suggests,"Well, winner has to knock on Blade's door! Kayara says," Sure." She walked up to his house as she knocks upon the door. Blade, himself, answers. Kamri's jaw drops down thinking His PARENT didn't answer the door! Oh, come on! Kayara could tell what he was thinking by the expression on his face and laughed. Kayara said," Oh, hi, Blade. So, We'll explain Kamri later... For now, our second day of class is about to start!" Blade quoted," Okay, then. Mom, I'm going out with my friends!" A yelling voice in the background said," Okay, Bladie!" Kayara and Kamri laughed. Kayara sarcastically questioned," Bladie? Haha! Nice name!" Blades face turned nine different shades of red as the others laughed at his embarassing nickname. He referred," There's nothing wrong with Bladie! It is just... Okay, yeah..." Kamri stated," What's wrong? No explanation, Bladie?" as they laughed even louder. Kayara said," You have got to admit it, It IS funny, Blade! I mean, Bladie! Haha!" Blade admitted,"Okay, yeah it is... Giggle giggle laugh laugh... Now STOP! Heh.." They both said," Okay, gosh, Blade! Come on!" They began walking to their academy. They get their necklaces today! The necklaces show their rank of sworden and, depending on the shape, what village they are from. Their village happens to be a star. Third levels (Lowest rank) get blue, Second levels (Middle rank) get red, and first levels (Top rank) Get yellow. This is for every town, and The trio are all level three, meaning they get blue necklaces today. Kamri never got a chance to read the paper, so he told Blade and Kayara," I have to go to the bathroom. Wait here!" They nodded their heads while he jogged to the restroom only to read the paper Kayara had answered. When he read the seventh question, he was so filled with joy, he did a victory screech. Kayara heard him and laughed. Blade wondered," Why are you randomly laughing?" Kayara said," Kamri isn't using the bathroom! That is all I'm going to say!"
Suspect lol!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : First time around, I had so many typographical errors (typos) it was unbelievable!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://swordsclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down