When Swords Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CHARACTER LIST
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm by Admin

» Chapter6-SwordsClash
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER5-SwordsClash
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm by Admin

» HEYO!!!!! Sup?
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm by Admin

» (((~~~***!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!***~~~)))
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter 4- When Swords Clash
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Admin

» Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash
Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash

Go down

Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Empty Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash

Post  Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Blade thought Maybe this place will make us practically live in the hospital! Kayara thought This will be a great time to make new friends! Alright! They awoke and got dressed. The two met outside to walk together, being best friends. "Hey, Kayara, what do you think about this place?" Blade questioned. Kayara assured him,"I think this place will allow us to make new friends, and I don't care about the getting hurt part." Blade quoted," Hm, I thought getting hurt a lot was really stressful." Blade thought Kayara is so much stronger than I thought. Kayara and Blade did not know what was ahead of them. The truth is, they have more to accomplish than they would have ever dreamed! They would meet so many new people. They arrive at the academy. Walking through the doors, they realize they know everyone except for two people. In the room is Imari, Akiri, Amiko, Kamri, Konomo, Amira, Mae, Dae, Malen, and Galen. Kamari followed Kayara around the room. Kamari barked when she saw Kamri. The wolf ran towards Kamri. "Woah, girl!" Kamri said. Kayara was walking quickly towards Kamri and Amiro. Kamari and Amiro ran off to play. Kamri questioned,"Looks like they are having a nice reunion, don't you think?" Kayara replied,"Yeah. Been a while, huh?"
Kamri said," So, you going to Blade's party?" Kayara said," Yep, I am completely ready for tomorrow. Today is more of the center." Kamri said,"I agree. I am so excited for tomorrow!" Kayara said," Me too! I hope we end up in the same group!" Kamri said," Yeah, I think the group chooser is coming. See you later!" The man who choses the groups walks into the room. He announces," My name is Lilani . I will be choosing your groups today! Gather into this room where there are seating arrangements." Kayara sits next to Blade and Kamri. "Okay, I have chosen the members." Complete silence was abraod in this large room. "You may not be satisfied with who you get to be with,"Lilani master said,"but you will work together anyway. For group A, There will be Akiri, Amiko, and Galen. In group B, Kayara, Blade, and Kamri." The three hiss the word," Yes!" In group C, Mae, Malen, and Konomo. In group D, Yamira, Imari, and Shonomara." Grumbles of misendurance were coming from the left side of the room. The only happy ones were in group B! The room was the opposite of silent with all the mumbling.

Blade thought to himself Great, my two best friends in the same group. The people I will be working with for the rest of my life. Blade, Kamri, and Kayara, huh? We will be the strongest group in all of Elden! If only Kamri will cooperate....

Kayara thought So I get to spend my life with these guys? Awesome! Now I can show Kamri and Blade I mean business! Heh...

Kamri thought I have to work extra hard to impress these guys. I know they are both tougher than me. I have to move to improve!

Thoughts circled in their minds as they daydreamed about what might happen. Kayara had a visual of fighting someone very powerful and winning. Kamri invisioned Blade and Kayara admiring him. Blade dreamed of.... absolutely nothing. He was too busy focusing on staring at Kamri and Kayara wondering what exactly their strengths are. All three were determined to see what their future has in store for them. Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash Amayagiggling
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://swordsclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down