When Swords Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CHARACTER LIST
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm by Admin

» Chapter6-SwordsClash
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER5-SwordsClash
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm by Admin

» HEYO!!!!! Sup?
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm by Admin

» (((~~~***!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!***~~~)))
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter 4- When Swords Clash
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Admin

» Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash
Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 4- When Swords Clash

Go down

Chapter 4- When Swords Clash Empty Chapter 4- When Swords Clash

Post  Admin Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm

CHAPTER 4 - TROUBLE COMMENSES

The trio all walk home and go to bed, awaiting tomorrow night. Kye was interested in the three. "They aren't average kids. They have something... Unexplainable." Kye explained to the swordensi. The swordensi is the leader of the swordens and all things with military and defense. Their swordensi happens to be Lamero Makita. The swordensi serves a life-long term unless he or she resigns. No swordensi in history has resigned yet. Sir Lamero said," I want to meet these kids. Only then will I understand what you are talking about. I do believe you, however." Kye said," Good. These children are the future on Elden. We're talking big here. I think they will stain history forever."

Kamri, Kayara, and others went to Blade's party. Kamari was left at home, and so was Amiro. As Kamri is walking, someone with a sword hops in front of him. A sword is right in front of his eyes, about to hit him. He screams," KAYARA!!!!" knowing she should have heard him. She did thankfully, and she said," Oh no, what did he get in to this time?" as she ran as fast as she could tward Kamri. She saw the man and pulled out her sword. She placed the sword eight behind his back announcing," Hurt him and I'll kill you!" Kamri blushed as he was only half conscious. Such determination! he tought. The man turned and said," Calm down! I just want to talk. See, swordensi's orders. He wants to meet you ASAP. Got it? Blade, too. Now, get your friend and go see Sir Lamero!" as he left. Kamri was falling as Kayara ran to catch him. Kamri said," I'm okay! I think so, anyway.

They go talk to Blade and tell him what happened. "Guys, I can't leave my own party!" He whined. "Swordensi said! C'mon, Blade!" Kamri said. Blade answered," Okay, but I won't be gone for long!" The two nodded as they headed for the door. The three ran to the swordensi's tower. It was the second tallest building, so it was easy to spot. The opened the door and told the guard who they were. The swordensi came out of the doors and said," I was awaiting you. Come in. Quickly! The paced behind him into a well-lit room. "Take a seat," he said to them," Your teacher is fond of you three. I sense you have special qualities. I will be asking you a series of questions." The three agreed," Okay, sure. Why not?" They gave each other a high five because their teacher liked them. "Okay," Lamero said," Why did you kids become swordens?" Kayara said," I want to help this village and get some action in my life!" Kamri said," Good question." Blade said," I wanted to do the same as Kayara." The old man said," Okay. What do you want to accomplish?" The trio said in alignment," I WANT TO BE THE SWORDENSI!" He said in amazement," Wow. Well, I want another groupmate to explain the personality of one another. Blade said," Kayara is a great friend and a little hyperactive. Then again, she is half wolf. She is always there in time of need. Even when you don't need her, really." Kayara said," Kamri is kind and a bit clumsy. That is why I am here right? Anyway, He is fun to hang with." Kamri said," Blade is calm and cool. He likes Amiro, my dog."

The swordensi allows them to leave. "Woah, talk about odd." Kamri reminds the two. "You think?" the others whine sarcastically. They begin walking back to Blade's house. Blade comments,"That was so creepy that if I would have been there much longer, I would have puked." Kayara said,"Seriously? I'm glad we made it out because I was next to you!" Soon enough, another guy jumps in front of them and yells,"I'm gonna KILL you three!" Lets hope they're prepared for a masacre. What a Face
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://swordsclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down