When Swords Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CHARACTER LIST
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm by Admin

» Chapter6-SwordsClash
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER5-SwordsClash
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm by Admin

» HEYO!!!!! Sup?
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm by Admin

» (((~~~***!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!***~~~)))
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter 4- When Swords Clash
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Admin

» Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash

Go down

Did you like chapter one?

Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash I_vote_lcap100%Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash I_vote_lcap0%Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash I_vote_lcap0%Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash Empty Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash

Post  Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Blade was strolling through Elden village when he spots Kayara on the bench talking with Dae. "Hey, Kayara, want to go a walk with Kamari?" Blade questions. Kayara replies," Sure, Blade. Later, Dae!" Kayara gets Kamari for a brief walk through the park. As they make their way towards the park, Blade says," We are starting sworden school tomorrow. Being eleven, I think we have a long way to go to be even a second level sworden." "Well, when you think about it, time goes by fast. Besides, we will both make it through sworden school. Instead of these plastic swords, we get some real ones!" Kayara says as she melts happily with wonderful and elaborate daydreams. Her daydreams often have a way of interrupting her real life, but they usually tell her a bright visual of the future. Being part wolf, she has the honor of witholding extra-developed senses and hyperactivity. Blade comments," Hey, Kayara, I have this sworden party at my house. The twins, Mae and Dae will be there, too. I am sure Akiri and Kamri will come. I even invited Malen and Galen!" Kayara recomments," Really? Dae is my best friend along with you. I think Akiri can be a great positive influence besides her huge crush on you!" Blade says," She does literally despise Mae for liking me, though. Believe me, I get the obvious signs." Kayara smirks and says," I know, right? It is so dumb that they hate each other because they have something in common. Ridiculous!" Blade and Kayara laugh as Akiri comes running full speed at Blade. She purposely runs into him, knocking him down. "HEY, BLADE! I AM SO COMING TO YOUR REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL PARTY, AND SO, YEAH!" Akiri loudly shouts. Blade and Kayara both say simutaneously," GET OFF!" Akiri says,"Ok, jeez. So, I know Mae is coming, and I will bring my plastic sword, because you know, she's Mae, and, and , and, yeah...." Kayara comments," Well, Mae won't do any damage. You can keep your plastic sword at home. Not to mention, we will be getting new improved ones soon." Akiri sighs," Whatever. I am still standing my ground!" Akiri runs away in excitement of Blade's sworden party. Kayara tells Blade,"Wow. What did she eat this morning?" Blade confusedly answers," I don't really know. Sugar?" They both laugh. Since their homes are next to each other, they start for home. As they are beginning to reach their sacred homes, they say their good byes and go home. Kayara checks her mail to find that she has a mystery letter. As Blade checks his, so does he.

They open the letter to find it is from the academy, simply requesting and reminding them to go to their teaching tomorrow. The two hop into their beds, simply daydreaming. They eventually drift off to sleep as they are approaching a new day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://swordsclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down