When Swords Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm by Admin

» Chapter6-SwordsClash
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER5-SwordsClash
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm by Admin

» HEYO!!!!! Sup?
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm by Admin

» (((~~~***!!!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!***~~~)))
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter 4- When Swords Clash
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm by Admin

» CHAPTER THREE- SWORDS CLASH
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Admin

» Chapter2-WhenSwordsClash
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

» Chapter one-WhenSwordsClash
CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CHAPTER5-SwordsClash

Go down

CHAPTER5-SwordsClash Empty CHAPTER5-SwordsClash

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm

CHAPTER 5 - KAMRI'S APPROACH (Kam-ree)

The apparently pshyco man was presenting his blade sharply about to pierce Kayara. Kayara came back,"Kill me, and there are two witnesses. Got it, PAL?" Kamri agreed," YEAH, what SHE said!" while the others glare at Kamri in embarasssment. Kamri whispered,"I think this guy means business!" The two yet again hissed," Ya THINK?"

Obviously, Kayara was not afraid. Her confidence always took up 75% of her personality. Blade mumbled,"Kayara, I hope you know what you're doing." Kayara heard him and whispered," Blade... Trust me, I got it." Blade immediately felt better knowing he was in good hands. Even though the two guys were being protected by a girl, there was nothing to be ashamed of. Kayara said," We are right outside Sir Lamero's office. If we yell for help, you'll be in deep water!" Blade yelled," Drop the sword! You will not scratch ONE of us!"

"Blade..."
"Kayara, I GOT this one!"
"Blade... thank you..."

Blade stood still for a second, admiring Kayara's ability. Kayara was admiring how he stood his ground as well as she did. The man said," Take ONE step and you'll die no matter what the consequences are." Blade said," Oh, really? Well eat your words!" He pulled out his sword with a swift upwards motion, Kayara doing so. Kayara whispered,"Kamri, care to join? Blade, You attack right and back, I'll get front and left." Blade complimented," Good plan. Let's go! Kamri, you're back up! Got it?" Kamri shook his head nervously. He had only become a sworden because of them, and did not want to let them down.

Kamri decided it was HIS turn. He yanked out his sword,"HYAAAAAAHH!!!!!" He screeched in determination. He hit the man, damaging him enternally. He fell to the ground, wounded terribly. His last words were,"You haven't seen the last of-" and his words were cut off by his inability to breathe. In this village, killing someone was okay if you were a sworden. They left him by the river. Kayara and Blade both said in amazement,"WOW." Kamri held his head up high, knowing he had finally received a place in this world. Instead of to the party, they all went to Kayara's house for their own three-person party, celebrating Kamri's accomplishments.

"Kamri, you were great out there! Keep it up." Blade comments. Kayara quoted," Great job. You really caught our eyes back on the street!" as she smirked as usual. Kamri had the same odd smirk. Blade almost never smiled, but when he did, a small smile was all needed. Remember, Kayara is half wolf, and Kamri is half dog. They get Amiro and Kamari to play outside while Blade was still inside. The two, together, stare at the stars. They now know how much they have ahead of them; about as many stars there are in the sky.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://swordsclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down